Property: White Crystalline powder, Specific gravity:1.573, bulking Density: 0.75, Soluble in water, Volatile, poor heat stability and decomposed easily.
- Food grade, Feed grade, Industrial grade, Fertilizer Grade
- With /without anti-caking agent
- Ammonium bicarbonate is used as nitrogen fertilizer, being applicable to a variety of soils, can simultaneously provide the ammonium nitrogen and carbon dioxide demanded by crop growth. However, it contains low nitrogen content and is also easy to caking.
- It can be used as analytical reagent as well as being used in synthesizing ammonium salt and fabric degreasing.
- It can promote crop growth and photosynthesis; trigger seedlings and the growth of leaves. It can be used as topdressing as well as being directly applied as ground fertilizer as food leavening agent and bulking agent.
- Ammonium bicarbonate can be used as a senior food fermentation agent. Its combination with sodium bicarbonate can be used as the raw materials of leavening agent such as bread, biscuits and pancakes. It can also be used as raw material of foam powder juice, as well as being used for the blanching of green vegetables and bamboo shoots. Moreover, it can be used as medicine and reagents.
- Alkali; leavening agent; buffer; aerating agent.
Its combination with sodium bicarbonate can be used as the raw materials of leavening agent such as bread, biscuits and pancakes. Baking powder also takes this product as the main ingredient, together with the acidic substances. It can also be used as raw material of foam powder juice. The dosage of the blanching of green vegetables and bamboo shoots should be 0.1% to 0.3%.
Ammonium Bicarbonate food grade Specification:
|Chloride(as Cl)||0.003% max|
|Sulphate(compound of sulfur as SO4)||0.007% max|
|NON-VOLATILE SUBSTANCES||0.05% max|
|Arsenic(as As)||0.0002% max|
|Heavy metal(as Pb)||0.0005% max|
Packing: 25KG/BAG, 50KG/BAG, 1000KG/BAG